Why Franchise with Helen Doron Kindergartens?
If you are interested in starting your own Kindergarten business in the educational enrichment field, then it’s time to learn more about franchising with Helen Doron Kindergarten.
A Helen Doron Kindergarten Franchisee owns and operates a Bilingual Kindergarten. Franchising provides entrepreneurs with an affordable means of accelerating and achieving business goals and with far less risk than would otherwise be the case.
Franchisees have a head start in developing their business because of the support provided by the franchise system. Your Master Franchisor is there to provide you with “hands on,” one-on-one assistance.
Successful franchisees combine our knowledge and resources with their own unique entrepreneurial drive, talent, initiative, and dedication, to form a business relationship of mutually expanding economic opportunity.
We are Here to Help You Succeed
Helen Doron Kindergarten presents you with smart business opportunities and a worthwhile vocation. Become part of our global success story by helping to bring imaginative, fun, results-oriented educational programmes to children and youth in your region.
Being part of the Helen Doron Kindergarten family can help reduce the risk that entrepreneurs face when starting up. We not only provide you with a worldwide support network, but also offer personalized professional guidance every step of the way. Your success matters to us!
We offer you our knowledge and support following decades of experience: starting from being an entrepreneur to becoming an accomplished company with franchisees and teachers around the globe.
Getting the Most from Your Investment
With 30 years of experience, we know your prime concern is to fully maximize your investment. When you purchase a Helen Doron Kindergarten Master Franchisor area, you receive territorial exclusivity to market both the Helen Doron Kindergarten and Helen Doron English Learning Centres. In addition, you can offer exclusive Helen Doron® holiday and summer activities to further ensure that your Helen Doron campus is fully utilized all year long.
While there are differences in length and duration of training may vary, Helen Doron Kindergarten franchise training programs are presented in two parts:
- Local Requirements: Your Master Franchisor will provide you with guidance and support to understand and to meet the local standards of Education, Safety, Health as required by local Ministry of Education.
- Business training: The course provides the commercial, managerial, and administrative knowledge required to get you started.
- Pedagogic training: Exclusive training courses provide a comprehensive understanding of the Helen Doron learning programmes, combining both methodology and practical application.
Helen Doron Bilingual Kindergartens
Who are we Looking For?
- Experienced, business professionals with available investment capital
- Entrepreneurs with the means and skills to fund and direct a business with vast growth potential
- Leaders who understand the importance and value of quality education for young children.
- Educators that have the passion and commitment to early childhood education.
- Managers with proven experience in large organisations, preferably franchise experience
- Individuals with connections to relevant local education networks in their region, including government ministries and private industries